Let The Number Speak
Wouldn't you like to rank higher?
PAYING ATTENTION YET?
Adding to your customer base is KEY
Put this on AUTOPILOT
Steady, Consistent Review Activity Increases Your Google Ranking.
We'll Show you, without ANY cost. Test it in real time for ROI before spending a dime.
PPC campaigns are autopilot systems to vaporize your money. In the end you have nothing, even if you made a few sales from it. This is a fool's game compared to excellent Ratings and a monster number of Reviews, which don't vaporize, they remain forever and you just keep building the mountain.
This is the AUTOPILOT system you should be employing !
Contact us, we'll give you an EYE OPENING "Walk-Through" and a FREE trial to prove it all.
Numbers Person? Feast...
1. The average business is found in 1,009 searches per month, with 84% of these coming from discovery searches.
2. Listings with photos on Google Maps Listing are 2x as likely to be considered reputable and get 35% more clicks.
3. 49% of businesses receive more than 1,000 Views on Search per month.
4. Around 90% of the whole world population only look at the first page result.
5. Factors customer care most about: rating (84%), legitimacy (81%), recency (80%), sentiment (79%), quantity (79%), responding to reviews (78%). photos (64%).
6. 97% of people read reviews before purchasing.
7. 84% of searches are discovery, while 16% are direct.
8. Canada receives the highest number of average direct and discovery searches (1,229), at a rate of. 13% direct to 87% discovery.
9. When writing a review, 20% of consumers expect to receive a response within one day.
10. There was a 61% increase in calls from Google Maps Listing from January 2020 to July 2020
11. A typical business gets 59 actions from their Google Maps Listing every month. And this translates to 5% of
Google Maps Listing views resulting in some sort of action.
12. Local businesses receive 94% of calls from Google Maps Listing between Monday and Friday.
13. The most likely time to receive calls from Google Maps Listing is 10 am to 12 pm.
14. Our research into consumers' use of Google My Business and local business websites found that 64% have used Google Maps Listing to find contact details for a local business, and this figure is likely to grow.
15. Hotels, Hospitality and Restaurants have the highest number of views on both Search and Maps each month.
16. There are over 3.5 billion searches per day.
17. In comparison, businesses in the USA receive 26% of their views from Maps results.
18. On average, 56% of actions on Google Maps Listing are website visits.
19. 16% of businesses receive more than 100 calls each month from Google Maps Listing.
20. Google Maps Listing have an average of 11 photos.